We are very happy to be participating in a number of workshops in primary and secondary schools in the coming months. We have already completed visits to schools around the Raheenleagh windfarm in Wicklow supported by ESB group and Coillte. This windfarm will be very visible on the Wicklow-Wexford border, so we brought our Firefly turbines and weightlifter challenge to Ballyfad NS, Coolgreany NS, Bearnacleagh NS and Ballintemple NS in the last few days. Feedback was very positive and it is great to make local links with the communities close to the windfarms so that we all get a better understanding of wind installations. We look forward to visiting more schools in the next few weeks.
- Our schools so far – 3000 students! December 12, 2017
- More workshops, Clare, Tipperary, Cork and Northern Ireland January 25, 2017
- Wind Workshop in 6 Galway Primary schools with ESB May 29, 2016
- Wicklow Workshops 2016 April 17, 2016
- 2015 courses launched May 25, 2015